Senior HR business partner
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Functieomschrijving Senior HR business partner
About the Role
How you will contribute
Speed, scale and efficiency is the foundation of our success. We think fast, act fast and change fast. This is an exciting and independent, broad HR advisory role. You move easily between management and employees. You will act as a strong partner for the site managers and gives solicited and unsolicited, appropriate and effective recommendations to improve policies and processes, both within the organization and within the HR department. The reporting line is to the Regional HR Director and you are part of the site management team.
Absenteeism, training and development, recruitment and staff motivation are known issues for you. In addition to daily and operational tasks you take part in various projects. You like to work in an international environment with different nationalities in the English language. The HR team in the Netherlands consists of 10 people.
Functievereisten Senior HR business partner
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, or business or a field related to the position;
- Ca. 5 years relevant work experience as an HR Business Partner;
- Experience in a HR position within a fast paced and demanding environment preferably in contract logistics.
- Native level Dutch and a good command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Able to work both independently as in a team;
- The ability to prioritize your work within a hectic environment, being able to multi-task and keep an overview of all HR related processes;
- Pro-active, stress resistant and being able to work with deadlines;
- Accurate, proactive and no-nonsense attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Being able to work with MS Office and knowledge of Afas and Kronos is a plus.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
Salaris en voorwaarden zijn op te vragen bij OpenHR. Stuur Mark een berichtje hij staat je graag te woord.
De functie is fulltime, 40 uur per week. Thuiswerken is mogelijk. Bij dé kandidaat is 32 of 36 uur bespreekbaar, dit heeft echter niet de voorkeur.
OpenHR ondersteunt de Syncreon als exclusief bureau in deze procedure. Dat betekent dat reacties van andere bureaus niet op prijs wordt gesteld door hen.
- Logistiek & Transport
- 5-10 jaar
- >10 jaar
- 40 uur
- 36 uur
- 32 uur
- 65.000 - 90.000
Director | Consultant HR executive search