HR Service Partner (Germany)
Nutreco is a leading animal nutrition company offering solutions that go beyond nutrition – they provide best-in-class advice and technology to help customers produce more feed in a sustainable way to feed the growing population.
Functieomschrijving HR Service Partner (Germany)
Are you ready for an interesting international position as a next step in your HR career? Do you want to work in a company that has ‘Feeding the Future’ as its mission and due have some experience in German HR? Then this is the job for you!
As you are part of the HR Shared Services team, you should know that every day you will focus on something different. Your responsibilities vary greatly and include answering questions from managers and employees in the organization, processing changes, checking documents and working on improvement projects.
You support the employees and managers who are based in Germany by guiding them through the use of our systems, answering questions they may have on our compensation, benefits, leave and global HR processes such as the performance and merit & bonus cycle. And, due to the fact the team had a global focus, secondary also towards other countries.
You work together with the HR Business Partners, Recruiters and other HR colleagues to provide the best HR service for their employees and managers. You will be part of the enthusiastic HR Shared Services team, report to the manager HR Shared Service Centre and be based in the Boxmeer office with occasional travel to the other locations in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Functievereisten HR Service Partner (Germany)
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 2 or more years’ HR experience, ideally within an German environment;
- You have a professional communication skillset (oral and written) in German and English;
- You know how to use the Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and HR Information System. Experience in Workday is considered a plus;
- You are well-structured, customer focused and able to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality. You understand the other’s perspective and have strong communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, know how to prioritize your workload, and are able to work individually on responsibilities;
- You know how to work in a constantly changing environment and you are eager to learn.
What is in it for you?
- A fulltime position, 40 hours per week;
- Your position is classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience -paid in 12 monthly payments- plus holiday allowance in May;
- The possibility to participate in the wellbeing Fit For the Future program;
- Responsibility for your own projects and development opportunities within the company;
- The possibility to earn bonuses when you reach your target.
Reizen in functie: Ja, soms naar locaties in NL + België
- 1-5 jaar
- 5-10 jaar
- 40 uur
- 35.000 - 50.000