ECCO Leather in Dongen, is a unique, fast-growing and extremely dynamic company. Our number of employees has increased by more than 100 in the past three years to more than 300 employees from more than 30 different countries.
Functieomschrijving HR Adviseur
Who we are
Our team currently consists three HR staff members, one HR Advisor and one HR manager. As a team, we are working hard on the development of the organization and on our professionalization based on our common ambition
As a HR Advisor, you will contribute within this enthusiastic and driven HR team. In a production oriented company we need a Advisor to help the organization and our HR team to grow to its full capability. For HR, this means that we have a close focus on efficiency and optimization of our own procedures and ways of working, which translates into the projects we are working on. For our organization, you, together with your colleagues, proactively advise the management and business, from an HR point of view, on how they can achieve the organizational goals.
You will be linked to one of the various business units and be HR responsible for this part of the organization. You read the needs of the organization and translate them into assignments. Because of your proactive and enthusiastic attitude, you see it as a challenge to work on optimizing our processes and working methods. As a HR Advisor, you know how to captivate and persuade. Because you know how to substantiate the ideas well, you ensure a connection within the organization.
From an advisory role, you keep the common goals in mind and facilitate group-wide thinking. In addition, there are challenging HR projects where you get room to work on the content. From interesting Customer audits, where we need to be “first in class”, function classifications, to process optimization and the health and well-being of employees.
Functievereisten HR Adviseur
- A completed and relevant HBO or equivalent education, in the field of HRM;
- Experience in a similar advisory role for at least 4 years;
- An honest and customer-oriented work attitude, with the focus on doing things first time right;
- Up-to-date knowledge of your field; especially audits (systems) is a plus;
- Knowledge about Dutch labor law;
- Knowledge and proven experience with common HR systems;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both oral and written, given the international character of our company is important. You know how to use this effectively in writing (project or policy) proposals;
- Fulltime available;
- You keep a close eye on HR market developments and know how to translate them 'outside in';
- Excellent communication skills.
As a person you are
- Organizationally sensitive;
- Able to separate main and secondary issues;
- Flexible in style and perspective;
- Problem solver;
- Thrive with many balls in the air and a fast pace culture;
- Hands-on mentality – Very proactive;
- Like to set-up structure where there is none;
- Someone with a sense of perspective and humour.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden & aanvullende info
- A salary that fits your experience;
- An excellent pension scheme where 2/3rd of your pension contribution is paid;
- 25 vacation days and 4.5 ATV days; (based on full-time employment);
- We offer company fitness, discount on Ecco shoes and the possibility for an lease bike;
- An end of year bonus of 2,1 % (based on full-time employment);
- Possibility to join the lunch in our brand new canteen (you pay a small amount per day);
- Company parties where no expense or effort is spared;
- A good guidance from your 1st working day, an environment where you can work independent but also work within an HR team!
OpenHR ondersteunt Ecco Leather exclusief in deze procedure. Dat betekent dat reacties van andere bureaus of rechtstreekse reacties van kandidaten niet op prijs worden gesteld door hen.
- > 1 jaar
- > 5 jaar
- 40 uur
- 35.000 - 50.000