Global HR Consultant
Purpose of the job
The global HR Consultant manages the portfolio of Corporate HR initiatives, supporting the implementation and monitoring of HR policies, programs and processes and managing employee relations for our Corporate office in Rotterdam.
- Support the Corporate Directors in the implementation of HR specific policies, procedures, programs.
- Drive talent acquisition activities for all corporate locations from job requisition approval to onboarding.
- Provide advice, interpretation and guidance on HR policies, practices and processes
- Deal with manager and employee queries for corporate location and ensures they are responded to or escalated as appropriate.
- Update HR systems to ensure that databases and employee records are properly captured, effectively managed and maintained at all times.
- Collaborate with the HR Analytics team. Analyze and interpret data and prepare standardized or custom report templates, presentations, dashboards, scorecards or metrics as requested by VP CHRM or Corporate Directors.
- Measure and analyze the use and effectiveness of HR services, tools and programs, providing feedback and suggesting improvements.
In this role you will report to the Corporate Director Business Transformation.
- University degree in business, HR, psychology, social sciences or related field
- Project management
- HR business partner / manager experience
- HR operational experience
- Talent acquisition
- Talent development
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Planning ahead
- Customer orientation
- Results focus
- Striving for Self-Development
- Stakeholder management
- Data analysis
- English language skills
- Regional language skills
- Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint), SAP SuccessFactors
- This position is based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Occasional travel within Europe is required
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open culture, flat hierarchies, support for further development, opportunities to take on responsibility and attractive employment conditions.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
For this vacancy you can apply via OpenHR (recruitment agency, based in the Netherlands).
Jolijn Burgmeijer, Teamlead Recruitment at OpenHR, is looking forward to receiving your application via the website www.openhr.nl. (or directly hit the apply-button)
- >10 jaar
- > 5 jaar
- 40 uur
- 36 uur
- 32 uur
- 65.000 - 90.000